Hand Built Bars
Very few other features add more value and beauty to your home than a hand-built bar. We at Finished Basements Plus are a leading company in this industry and offer high grade custom bar design and installation solutions to clients in and around Galena, OH.
We have over 25 years of experience in this space and can assure you of customized services at pricing that will pleasantly surprise you. As a company that takes its business very seriously, we go the extra mile to ensure that our clients get nothing but the best solutions.
Unique Custom Bar Designs Plans
When we are designing and building a custom bar for you, we keep various factors before us. The bar plans and layouts will be created with attention to detail and care will be taken to ensure that every aspect of your hand-built bar is to your specifications. Some things we focus on include:
- Bar Sizing- This is a very important aspect of designing a basement bar. The size and location are two aspects that go hand-in-hand. There needs to be sufficient space while behind the bar, as well as while seated. If you need back wall wooden bar cabinets, the front seating area will get pushed into the rest of the floor space by at least 24”. All of these are very important aspects, especially if we are working in a compact space.
- Movement Flow- We also keep this factor in view as there needs to be space around the bar for movement. In many cases, the space doubles up as an entertainment room, so the placement of these areas would have to be considered while creating the hand built bar plans. The objective is to make sure that the baris designed for maximum functionality and comfort.
Important Aspects of Hand-Built Bar Designs
Our custom bar designers know from experience that the design and plans for custom bars need to start with all the functional aspects that you want to include. This is why our designers will ask you questions such as:
- Will the focus be on liquors, wine or beer?
- Do you need a small beer fridge or a full-sized refrigerator?
- Will there be an elaborate display area where you will show off your precious scotch collection?
- Do you need overhead hanging storage racks for your wine glasses or prefer bar cabinet storage solutions?
By getting the answers to these questions, we can get a very clear idea of what you want to display and which things you prefer to store. Our designers will incorporate all these requirements into the custom bar plans they provide.
Hand-Built Bar Style
We have the creativity and skill to design and style your hand built bar based on your personal preferences and budget. We will provide our insights and recommendations on bar cabinet and countertop finishes as well as hardware and fixtures so you have a feature you’d be proud of and delighted to use.
For any additional information about our hand-built bar design and installation services feel free to contact Finished Basements Plus at 614-306-498. We are here to answer all your queries. You can also connect with us via this Contact Us form and we will call you back to discuss your project details.Click on the images below to view a larger display.